If your business doesn’t have lots of cash to invest in a coaching program, but you want the support of a successful coach, you’re in the right place.
If you’ve been trying to get your coaching business going and you feel stagnant, you’re in the right place.
If you want to take your coaching business to the next level and have questions about that, you’re in the right place.
If you know that you are creative, resourceful and whole, yet you’re not coming up with ideas that work to build or grow your business, you’re in the right place.
It all comes down to this – if you’re a coach, and you don’t have all the business you want, you’re in the right place.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a heart- and soul-centered coach who knows that you have the talents and gifts to change people’s lives, but you’re feeling overwhelmed by the “Business” side of building a (profitable!) coaching practice. You have a track record of success in the past and you want to bring that same level of success into your coaching business.
WHAT YOU NEED
You find yourself inundated by conflicting information but you need access to a real person — an expert coach who can take you by the hand and walk you through what you need to do, step-by-step. You want a community of coaches just like you who see your potential and cheer you on when things get tough.
You need —
- to get your questions answered so that you can move forward.
- to learn to trust yourself in making business decisions.
- help to in refusing to give your inner critic any more space at the table.
- to be part of a community that sparks ideas and shares best practices.
- to know how to share your authentic voice.
- a mentor coach who’s “been there, done that.”
WHO I AM
I’m Karen Cappello! I used to work in Estate Planning, helping high net worth individuals prepare for retirement, working over 60 hours per week. I was successful, making good money. I qualified for the Million Dollar Round Table in my second year. And I was exhausted.
I knew how to have success by working hard, but I wanted something more – I wanted to build my own company and help others create their legacy while experiencing greater ease and joy.
In 2002, I left the corporate world to start coaching. Within 9 months, I had accumulated 250 hours, enough to apply for my Associate Certified Coaching degree. In 2015, I attained the Master Certified Coach designation – the highest credential awarded by the International Coach Federation (only 4% of coaches worldwide attain this level of expertise).
Today, I’m enjoying a six-figure living in one of the most prestigious areas in Tucson, Arizona. I wake up without an alarm each day and wear comfy clothes to work. I enjoy my days and help lots of people achieve their dreams. My life is integrated. I get to be myself in both my personal and professional lives. This is what I want for you!
HOW I CAN HELP
- having access to an experienced mentor coach at a price point that your business can easily afford (it’s only $47/month).
- being able to be part of a community of coaches who are sharing best practices with each other.
- getting spotlight coaching in a group of like-minded coaches.
- building a library of audios with the answers to questions that come up for coaches.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
In the Coaching Success Club, you’ll receive:
- ‘Live’ Q&A call on the first Wednesday of each month at 11am Eastern
- ‘Live’ Q&A call on the third Monday of each month at 5pm Eastern
- Monthly marketing training calls – at times to be announced
- Access to your Facebook community of coaches from around the world
- Mp3 audios of each call delivered right to your inbox
- Chances to be coached by me for free (by application)
- Monthly recordings of coaching sessions sent to you
- Bonus: Guest expert interviews
And all of this is only $47 per month. Less than $2 per day!
BONUS – If you would prefer to purchase a full year of Coaching Success Club, you will also receive the complete Fill Your Coaching Practice with Ease program as your bonus.
Click here to learn more about this amazing program.
Here are some questions that have been asked and answered in previous calls.
- How do I measure coaching success in a life coaching engagement?
- What do I include in a testimonial to bring in my ideal clients?
- How do I introduce myself as a coach?
- How important is blogging for a coach?
- What is the proper amount to pay when hiring a team member?
- How do financially successful coaches shape their practices?
- How do you show the need with people don’t know the value of coaching?
- What do I include on my ‘About Me’ page?
- How do I bring in clients using my spiritual tools?
- Is it a good idea to coach friends?
- Do I really have to have a coaching niche to be successful?
- Will not having an ICF credential hold me back from being a coach?
- Does giving away free coaching devalue it?
- What are the most important questions to ask during an enrollment conversation?
- What are the most effective, least expensive online tools for my business?
- What are your favorite sources for inspiring visualizations?
If you want access to a mentor coach that can help you build and grow your coaching business, it would be my honor to me to have you in the club. Join us!
Love and great joy,